We are busy planning our next round of events for this year so get these dates in your diary:
- Solva Beer & Cider Festival – Royal George Upper Solva – Fri 14th, Sat 15th & Sun 16th August 2020 TBC
- Walk to Ireland – A Sunday TBC , – Ferry leaves Fishguard at 13.10 hrs and returns at 21.25 hrs ish – Tickets £12
- Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony – Saturday 28th November 2020 at 5.15 pm on the Cross Square followed by a visit to Santa’s Grotto in the City Hall.
- No Shave November – Kicking off from 1st November, members will go a month without shaving – in aid of Local Charities – de shave will be in Solva Thursday 3rd December.
- New Years Day Swim – 1st January 2021 – registration 11.00 hrs – swim commences at 12.00 hrs – midday for any civvies out there – Whitesands Bay, Porthmawr
- Penknife Presentation Event – Friday 29th January 2021 – St Davids Rugby Club – entertainment “We Made a Fish“
- Pancake Race – Shrove Tuesday February 2021 Cross Square St Davids
- Easter Egg Hunt – Sunday April 2021 – St Davids Farmers Arms
- Sponsored Walk – Sunday May 2021
- Charity Netball, Carnival Match – Friday June 2021 – St Davids Sports Hall
- Penknife Summer Ball – Friday June 2021 – Crug Glas Country House – live music from “2’d B Good” (Cathy Davis & Brian Mirza) TBC
- Penknife Supporting – Tenby Male Voice Choir – August 2021 @ 19.00hrs – St Davids Cathedral – live performance TBC
We will post final details and put posters up once we’ve finalised the event nearer the time.