We are busy planning our next round of events for this year so get these dates in your diary: Walk to Ireland – A Sunday TBC , – Ferry leaves Fishguard at 13.10 hrs and returns at 21.25 hrs ish – Tickets £12 Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony – Saturday 7th December 2019 at 5.15 pm on the […]
- Walk to Ireland – a Sunday TBC , Raising money – Ferry leaves Fishguard at 13.10 hrs and returns at 21.25 hrs ish – Tickets £12
- Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony – Saturday 7th December 2019 at 5.15 pm on the Cross Square followed by a visit to Santa’s Grotto in the City Hall.
- No Shave November – Kicking off from 1st November, members will go a month without shaving – in aid of Local Charities – de-shave will be in Solva Wednesday 4th December.
- New Years Day Swim – Wednesday 1st January 2020 – registration 11.00 hrs – swim commences at 12.00 hrs – midday for any civvies out there – Whitesands Bay, Porthmawr.
- Pancake Race – Shrove Tuesday 25th February 2020 Cross Square St Davids
- Penknife Summer Ball – Friday TBC April 2020 – Crug Glas Country House – Honey Fungus
- Easter Egg Hunt – Sunday 12th April 2020 – St Davids Farmers Arms
- Sponsored Walk – Sunday 3rd May 2020
- Supporting; Ian Walsh’s Charity Golf Day Whitesands Golf Course TBC
- Treginnis Fete – Saturday July 2020 – TBC
- Solva Beer & Cider Festival – Royal George Upper Solva – Fri 14th, Sat 15th & Sun 16th August 2020
- Penknife Soapbox Challenge – St Davids Hill – course down a big hill – August 2020 TBC