We are looking to hold a presentation evening on Friday 24th January 2020 starting at 19.00 hrs in St Davids Rugby Club. This event is open to all Penknife Club members, their partners and any immediate family and friends that members may wish to invite. We hope to be able to make presentations to some […]
We are busy planning our next round of events for this year so get these dates in your diary: Penknife Presentation Event – Friday 24th January 2020 – St Davids Rugby Club – entertainment “We Made a Fish” Penknife Valentines Film Night – Friday 14th February 2020 – St Davids RFC – Greece the Musical […]
- Penknife Presentation Event – Friday 24th January 2020 – St Davids Rugby Club – entertainment “We Made a Fish“
- Penknife Valentines Film Night – Friday 14th February 2020 – St Davids RFC – Greece the Musical -“singalong” plus live music
- Pancake Race – Shrove Tuesday 25th February 2020 Cross Square St Davids
- Easter Egg Hunt – Sunday 12th April 2020 – St Davids Farmers Arms
- Sponsored Walk – Sunday 3rd May 2020
- Penknife Summer Ball – Friday 12 June 2020 – Crug Glas Country House – live music from Honey Fungus TBC
- Solva Beer & Cider Festival – Royal George Upper Solva – Fri 14th, Sat 15th & Sun 16th August 2020
- Walk to Ireland – A Sunday TBC , – Ferry leaves Fishguard at 13.10 hrs and returns at 21.25 hrs ish – Tickets £12
- Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony – Saturday 28th November 2020 at 5.15 pm on the Cross Square followed by a visit to Santa’s Grotto in the City Hall.
- No Shave November – Kicking off from 1st November, members will go a month without shaving – in aid of Local Charities – de shave will be in Solva Thursday 3rd December.
- New Years Day Swim – 1st January 2021 – registration 11.00 hrs – swim commences at 12.00 hrs – midday for any civvies out there – Whitesands Bay, Porthmawr