This year’s Easter Sunday Egg Hunt is on Easter Sunday again – that’s the 21st April […]
- Penknife Summer Ball – Friday 12th April 2019 – Crug Glas Country House – Honey Fungus
- Easter Egg Hunt – Sunday 21st April – St Davids Farmers Arms 2019
- Sponsored Walk – Sunday 5th May 2019 – from Farmers Arms St Davids – The Ship Inn Solva – in aid of St Davids Co Responders
- Treginnis Fete – Saturday 20th July 2019
- Solva Beer & Cider Festival – Royal George Upper Solva – Sat 24th, Sun 25th & Mon 26th August 2019
- Penknife Soapbox Challenge – St Davids Hill – course down a big hill – August 2019
- Walk to Ireland – Sunday TBC September, Raising money for Shalom House – Ferry leaves Fishguard at 13.10 hrs and returns at 21.25 hrs ish – Tickets £12
- Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony – Saturday 7th December 2019 at 5.15 pm on the Cross Square followed by a visit to Santa’s Grotto in the City Hall.
- No Shave November – Kicking off from 1st November, members will go a month without shaving – in aid of Local Charities – de-shave will be in Solva Wednesday 4th December.
- New Years Day Swim – Wednesday 1st January 2020 – registration 11.00 hrs – swim commences at 12.00 hrs – midday for any civvies out there – Whitesands Bay, Porthmawr.
- Pancake Race – Shrove Tuesday 25th February 2020 Cross Square St Davids