It’s that time of year again and the St David’s Penknife Club are holding the annual New Year’s Day Swim on, wait for it, New Year’s Day, 1st January 2020! Check out the photos from last year on our Facebook Page. So come along and wash away those New Year’s cobwebs – take a dip, have fun & raise money for […]
We are busy planning our next round of events for this year so get these dates in your diary: Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony – Saturday 30th November 2019 at 5.15 pm on the Cross Square followed by a visit to Santa’s Grotto in the City Hall. No Shave November – Kicking off from 1st November, members […]
- Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony – Saturday 30th November 2019 at 5.15 pm on the Cross Square followed by a visit to Santa’s Grotto in the City Hall.
- No Shave November – Kicking off from 1st November, members will go a month without shaving – in aid of Local Charities – de-shave will be in Solva Wednesday 4th December.
- New Years Day Swim – Wednesday 1st January 2020 – registration 11.00 hrs – swim commences at 12.00 hrs – midday for any civvies out there – Whitesands Bay, Porthmawr.
- Pancake Race – Shrove Tuesday 25th February 2020 Cross Square St Davids
- Penknife Summer Ball – Friday TBC April 2020 – Crug Glas Country House – Honey Fungus
- Easter Egg Hunt – Sunday 12th April 2020 – St Davids Farmers Arms
- Sponsored Walk – Sunday 3rd May 2020
- Supporting; Ian Walsh’s Charity Golf Day Whitesands Golf Course TBC
- Treginnis Fete – Saturday July 2020 – TBC
- Solva Beer & Cider Festival – Royal George Upper Solva – Fri 14th, Sat 15th & Sun 16th August 2020
- Penknife Soapbox Challenge – St Davids Hill – course down a big hill – August 2020 TBC
- Walk to Ireland – a Sunday TBC , Raising money – Ferry leaves Fishguard at 13.10 hrs and returns at 21.25 hrs ish – Tickets £12