We are busy planning our next round of events for this year so get these dates in your diary:
- Supporting; Ian Walsh’s Charity Golf Day Whitesands Golf Couse and Dinner at Crug Glas – Friday 21st June 2019
- Treginnis Fete – Saturday 20th July 2019
- Solva Beer & Cider Festival – Royal George Upper Solva – Sat 24th, Sun 25th & Mon 26th August 2019
- Penknife Soapbox Challenge – St Davids Hill – course – down a big hill – August 2019
- Walk to Ireland – Sunday TBC September, Raising money for Shalom House – Ferry leaves Fishguard at 13.10 hrs and returns at 21.25 hrs ish – Tickets £12
- Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony – Saturday 7th December 2019 at 5.15 pm on the Cross Square followed by a visit to Santa’s Grotto in the City Hall.
- No Shave November – Kicking off from 1st November, members will go a month without shaving – in aid of Local Charities – de shave will be in Solva Wednesday 4th December
- New Years Day Swim – Wednesday 1st January 2020 – registration 11.00 hrs – swim commences at 12.00 hrs – midday for any civvies out there – Whitesands Bay, Porthmawr
- Pancake Race – Shrove Tuesday 25th February 2020 Cross Square St Davids
- Penknife Summer Ball – Friday TBC April 2020 – Crug Glas Country House – Honey Fungus
- Easter Egg Hunt – Sunday 12th April 2020 – St Davids Farmers Arms
- Sponsored Walk – Sunday 3rd May 2020
We will post final details and put posters up once we’ve finalised the event nearer the time.