We are busy planning our next round of events for this year so get these dates in your diary:
- No Shave November – Kicking off from 1st November, members will go a month without shaving – in aid of Pembrokeshire Cystic Fibrosis Trust – de shave will be in Solva Thursday 6th December
- Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony – Saturday 1st December 2018 at 5.15 pm on the Cross Square followed by a visit to Santa’s Grotto in the City Hall.
- Senior Citizens’ Christmas Lunch provided by St Davids City Council and is free of charge to all residents of St Davids aged 60+. The Senior Citizens’ Lunch will be held on Wednesday 12th December 2018 – Bill, Les, Dawson, Roger you are all welcome !!
- New Years Day Swim – Monday 1st January 2019 – registration 11.00 hrs – swim commences at 12.00 hrs – midday for any civvies out there – Whitesands Bay, Porthmawr
- Pancake Race – Shrove Tuesday 5th March 2019 Cross Square St Davids
- Penknife Summer Ball – Friday 12th April 2019
- Easter Egg Hunt – Sunday 21st April – St Davids Farmers Arms 2019
- Sponsored Walk – Sunday 5th May 2019 – from St Davids
- Treginnis Fete – Saturday 20th July 2019
- Solva Beer & Cider Festival – Royal George Upper Solva – Sat 24th, Sun 25th & Mon 26th August 2019
- Penknife Soapbox Challenge – St Davids Hill – course TBC – Monday 26th August 2019
- Walk to Ireland – Sunday TBC September, Raising money for Shalom House – Ferry leaves Fishguard at 13.10 hrs and returns at 21.25 hrs ish – Tickets £12
We will post final details and put posters up once we’ve finalised the event nearer the time.